Built in 1931, Stetson Chapel is listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. The 500-seat venue overlooks Kalamazoo College and the city of Kalamazoo. Complimentary coffee and cookies served at intermission.
Parking: St. Thomas More Catholic Parish Church, 421 Monroe Street, has given us permission to use their parking lot during our events at Stetson Chapel. The lot is on Monroe Street just north of the Western Michigan University Police Department. A free Gilmore shuttle service will be provided between the St. Thomas More lot and Stetson Chapel before and after the concert. Parking may also be available on Lovell, Academy and Thompson streets.
Barrier-Free Access: A handicapped accessible ramp is located on the south side of Stetson Chapel. Persons requiring barrier-free access can be dropped off in the parking lot directly behind the Chapel where there will be a short walking distance on a level sidewalk to the ramp. A driveway east of the Stryker Center, off Academy St., leads to the parking lot.
- There were no results found.