Tickets for the 2020-2021 Virtual Concert Season are available on a “name your own price” basis, allowing you to watch for free; pay the traditional ticket prices; or pay the amount of your choosing. As you decide, please keep in mind The Gilmore’s investment in a full season of sensational music using state-of-the-art video, sound, and lighting technology. We appreciate your thoughtful purchase!
How to Buy Your Tickets
- Go to GET TICKETS
- Look through our list of concerts and click the ‘ACCESS’ button next to the one you wish to attend.
- Don’t have a ticket for the performance yet? Click the ‘GET TICKET’ button.
- In the box below ‘Name Your Own Price’, enter the amount of money you wish to spend. Pay as little as $0 or the traditional ticket prices listed above, or enter a different amount of your choosing.
- Enter your name and email address in the ‘Patron’ section. Make sure to choose an email address you regularly use as this will be how you receive your ticket code.
- Enter your card number into the ‘Payment Information’ section.
- Click the ‘CONFIRM’ button at the bottom of your screen.
You can enter the event 10 minutes before the start of the concert!
Traditional Ticket Pricing
- Piano Masters $55 – $45- $35
- Jazz Club $40 – $30
- Rising Stars $25
- Student Tickets $7