Choose your Ticket
How To Buy In Person Tickets
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, mail, or in person at the Box Office window. Tickets for orders placed less than 14 days prior to the concert will be held at Will Call.
The Community Box Office
Monday – Friday | 10 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 6 PM
359 S. Kalamazoo Mall
Epic Center, downtown Kalamazoo
Community Box Office Phone: 269.250.6984
How to Save 15%
See More, Save More
Purchase tickets to five or more Festival events and save 15% on all eligible events in your order. *
Bring Your Friends
Groups of six or more to a single event save 15% for all eligible events.*
Employees of Sponsors
Current employees of Festival sponsors receive a 15% discount on all eligible events.*
* Discount excludes Opening Night Celebration with Hiromi feat. PUBLIQuartet, Pink Martini, Patti LuPone and The 5 Browns family concert.
We are happy to offer mobile ticketing in addition to our traditional tickets. You can choose:
We Print Your Ticket(s)
When you purchase your seats in advance we can print your tickets and mail them to your address. If the purchase is within 10-12 days of the concert your tickets will be waiting for you at the venue at Will Call. (Will call opens between 30-90 minutes before the concert begins.)
We Email Your Mobile Ticket(s)
Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you. When you arrive at the venue, simply open the email and one of our ushers will scan your ticket(s). NOTE: Please check that your device is not in ‘dark mode’ to ensure proper scan.
Children & Student Policy
Attendance Policy for Children
With the exception of Family Concerts, or those described as Family Friendly, children 6 years of age and under will not be admitted. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Through the generous underwriting of our sponsors, students can get $7 student tickets when purchased in advance to most Gilmore events (some exclusions apply). Special discounts do not apply to $7 student tickets.
Student Rush Tickets: Free or reduced price tickets to many Gilmore Festival events. Available beginning 1 hour before a performance. One ticket per student, subject to availability. Valid student ID required.
If you’re unable to attend, we can help you donate your ticket or exchange it for a different event within the same season or series. For example, a ticket purchased for the fall 2023 Rising Stars Series could be exchanged for another concert in the same series. Please contact the box office at least 2 hours before the event begins so that we can make arrangements. We do not refund tickets.
All Gilmore venues feature wheelchair accessible entrances, seating, and restrooms. Accessible seats can be purchased online or by phone at 269.250.6984. Assistive listening devices are available at most venues with a request in advance. If you have special needs or accecibility questions, please contact The Gilmore at 269.342.1166.
How to Buy Virtual Tickets
Tickets for virtual concerts are available on a “name your own price” basis, allowing you to watch for free; pay the traditional ticket prices; or pay the amount of your choosing. As you decide, please keep in mind The Gilmore’s investment in a full season of sensational music using state-of-the-art video, sound, and lighting technology. We appreciate your thoughtful purchase!
- Go to GET TICKETS
- Look through our list of concerts and click the ‘ACCESS’ button next to the one you wish to attend.
- Don’t have a ticket for the performance yet? Click the ‘GET TICKET’ button.
- In the box below ‘Name Your Own Price’, enter the amount of money you wish to spend. Pay as little as $0, the traditional ticket price, or enter a different amount of your choosing.
- Enter your name and email address in the ‘Patron’ section. Make sure to choose an email address you regularly use as this will be how you receive your ticket code.
- Enter your card number into the ‘Payment Information’ section.
- Click the ‘CONFIRM’ button at the bottom of your screen.
You can enter the event 10 minutes before the start of the concert!
Traditional Ticket Pricing
- Festival Tickets from $18 – $80
- Piano Masters Tickets $125 – $30
- Rising Stars Tickets $28
- Student Tickets $7