- This event has passed.
calendar_today Sunday, September 25, 2022, 4:00 PM
location_on Wellspring Theater, Epic Center, Kalamazoo
“Tony is a true poet of the keyboard. Expressive, and with his own distinct voice, yet elegant and poised.”
Born in Toronto, Canada, Yun studies piano and composition at the Juilliard School Pre-College Division, where he is a recipient of the Jerome L. Greene Fellowship. In 2018, Yun collaborated with the Cleveland Orchestra at the final round of the Thomas and Evon Cooper International Piano Competition, winning First Prize and the Audience Prize. In 2019, Yun collaborated with the Philadelphia Orchestra in the final round of the First China International Music Competition.
Ramp, Street Parking
J. S. BACH—F. BUSONI
- Chorale Prelude, Herr Gott, nun schleuß den Himmel auf, BWV 617 (Lord God, now unfurl the heavens)
- Bénédiction de Dieu dans la solitude from Harmonies poétiques et religieuses, S. 173 (The Blessing of God in Solitude, from Poetic and Religious Harmonies)
- Sonata No. 21 in C Major, Op. 53 (“Waldstein”)
- Wasserklavier from Six Encores
- Sonata No. 3 in F Minor, Op. 5