It’s Better Together!
If you have six or more people, then you are a group! Whether it’s your book or running group, gourmet club, clients, employees, a college alumni reunion, or just you and five of your friends, Gilmore events make great occasions to get together. We provide the entertainment, and you have the fun!
Why attend as a group?
- Discounts – 20% discounts are offered for most concerts, and we offer special discounts for students.
- Priority Handling – We are happy to help you choose choose the best performance for your group. If you like, we will help you select an event for your group and make seat reservations well in advance prior to receiving a full payment. (Partial payment does not apply to orders made within 30 days of the event.)
- Dining Suggestions – We can assist you in planning a dinner for your group by suggesting any of the area eating establishments, many of which offer special discounts for Gilmore patrons.
- Advance Notice – Receive advance notice of concerts and on-sale dates for performances including the biennial Gilmore Keyboard Festival, Piano Masters Series and Rising Stars Series.
It’s more fun as a group and saving is easy!
- Group ticket discounts are available on orders made in person at the Box Office or by phone, not online.
- Simply tell the Ticket Sales Representative that you would like the 20% Group Discount applied to your order of six or more tickets to any single event.