Choose your TicketVirtual Tickets
How To Buy In Person Tickets
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, mail, or in person at the Box Office window. Tickets for orders placed less than 14 days prior to the concert will be held at Will Call.
The Community Box Office
Monday – Friday | 10 AM to 1:30 PM and 2 to 6 PM
Saturday | 10 AM to 1 PM
First floor of the Epic Center, 359 S. Kalamazoo Mall in downtown Kalamazoo
Community Box Office Phone: 269.250.6984
Gilmore Help Line: 269.359.7311
Proof of Vaccination/Face Masks
We are joining with many cultural venues nationwide in the effort to combat Covid-19. We require proof of vaccination from everyone 5 years and older involved in our in-person events. That includes staff, artists, volunteers, and attendees. Everyone must also properly wear a mask over their mouth and nose throughout the time they are attending. Learn more about our Covid-19 Safety Plan
Children & Student Ticket Policy
With the exception of Family Concerts, or those described as Family Friendly, children 6 years of age and under will not be admitted. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Through the generous underwriting of our sponsors, students may purchase tickets to most Gilmore events for $7. Special discounts do not apply to $7 student tickets.
If you’re unable to attend, we can help you donate your ticket or exchange it for a different event either for the 2022 Festival or the 2022-2023 Season. Please contact the box office at least 24 hours before the event begins so that we can make arrangements. We do not refund tickets.
All Gilmore venues offer wheelchair accessible seating. Accessible seats can be purchased online or by phone at 269.250.6984. Assistive listening devices are available at all Rising Stars and Festival venues with a request in advance.
How to Buy Virtual Tickets
Tickets for virtual concerts are available on a “name your own price” basis, allowing you to watch for free; pay the traditional ticket prices; or pay the amount of your choosing. As you decide, please keep in mind The Gilmore’s investment in a full season of sensational music using state-of-the-art video, sound, and lighting technology. We appreciate your thoughtful purchase!
- Go to GET TICKETS
- Look through our list of concerts and click the ‘ACCESS’ button next to the one you wish to attend.
- Don’t have a ticket for the performance yet? Click the ‘GET TICKET’ button.
- In the box below ‘Name Your Own Price’, enter the amount of money you wish to spend. Pay as little as $0 or the traditional ticket prices listed above, or enter a different amount of your choosing.
- Enter your name and email address in the ‘Patron’ section. Make sure to choose an email address you regularly use as this will be how you receive your ticket code.
- Enter your card number into the ‘Payment Information’ section.
- Click the ‘CONFIRM’ button at the bottom of your screen.
You can enter the event 10 minutes before the start of the concert!
Traditional Ticket Pricing
- Festival Tickets $18-100
- Student Tickets $7