Anticipated Start Date: February thru May 2020
Short Description: The Box Office Associate provides support to The Gilmore by processing ticket orders and providing excellent customer service in person, by phone, and during concerts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting patrons in person at the Epic Center Box Office, by phone, and at the door prior to concerts through The Gilmore’s ticketing system, Tessitura.
- Responsible for following The Gilmore Box Office policies and procedures.
- Keep informed as to changes in programming, dates, artist changes, and new discounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems & G Suite preferred. Experience with Tessitura software helpful, but not required.
- Sales and/or customer service experience required.
- Good telephone presence and ability to work with the public as a source of information and sales.
- Must be able to work independently under minimal supervision. The majority of the Box Office Associate’s scheduled hours are spent in the Epic Center Box Office window without other staff.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Reliable and dependable to fill shifts when scheduled. Must provide own transportation to and from work and concert venues.
Hours and Employment Details:
Type: Part-time (does not receive health insurance benefits; holiday pay or any paid time-off)
Hours: Mostly weekdays. Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
Timeframe: February thru May 2020 (availability to work additional hours during the 2020 Festival beneficial)